Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Survey about Some of Your Favorites

This is the survey I created while doing a screencast tutorial on:

  • How to use Google Forms to create a survey
  • How to embed the survey in a Blogger post. 


Please take a few minutes to complete this survey. Responses are submitted privately to my Google Drive, as you will see when you listen to the YouTube tutorial.




Here is the tutorial. Turn up the volume on YouTube, and set the volume on your device accordingly to follow along.


Sometimes, it is more convenient to use a survey in a blog post to collect information than to rely on posted comments. The survey allows for collecting the responses in a spreadsheet for review and analysis. Also, use of a survey in a blog post enables respondents to reply without their replies being public on the blog.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Judy, this was helpful when I went to create my survey for my students the other night. I created a survey about the end of school and embedded it in a blog post. At this time my blog is not public so I had to create a Padlet wall and share the link with my students there. Is there any other way to share the form with students instead of sending to my blog?

    ReplyDelete