Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lip Dub: Collaborating World Wide

As some of you know, I've been participating in an online course, the Educational Technology Massive Open Online Course (known as ETMOOC). There are thousands of people in the course. We get a chance to participate in various ways, and we can select how and when we want to participate. One recent project was a Lip Dub, and I am sharing the final video to illustrate how people from around the world can collaborate online. Let me know what you think. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I assume each person posted their piece to a "Wiki video" or something close to that? Are they all members of your online class? It is very interesting to see representation from all over the world. My school does an end of year program in June. We usually put together a play or dance video to entertain family and friends. It would be interesting to see if we could collobarate with another school (start of very small) and make a video. I am sure they would enjoy singing or dancing to a song with others across the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's far profitable analyzing this blog. i was looking such kind of blog for a long time however now I assume I had been given a weblog of my interest. i'm thankful for those all hints noted beneath this weblog. tatsumaki commands

    ReplyDelete