Monday, January 21, 2013

Haiku Deck

Haiku Deck allows you to create visually oriented slide shows with some text. It is easy to use, and young children could easily create one. Recently, I came across a few that will illustrate how Haiku Deck works. I am posting one that addresses bullying, and which could be used to promote a discussion of citizenship and character building. If you use iPads in your teaching or own an iPad, you might want to download this app and start playing with it. It can easily be used by all age groups.
Created with Haiku Deck, the free presentation app for iPad

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great tool that lends itself to many uses in the classroom. You mentioned that it can be used on an iPad. Can it be used on a Mac or PC as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of this tool before sitting in class a few days ago. I too see that it can definitely be useful in putting together mini presentations even in a Higher Education setting. I will definitely be downloading this app to my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. Apartment intercom system upgrade NY

    ReplyDelete